Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Peyton Hillis

       Peyton Hillis is the starting running back for the Cleveland Browns. He is also on the cover of Madden 12 which is a big honor. Although there is a "curse" about being on the cover of Madden 12 where the player on the cover doesn't have a good season. I like Peyton so I hope it doesn't happen for him.
       Peyton Hillis is an absolute beast! One play last year he lowered his shoulder and ran over three defenders! It helps when your 6' 2" and 250 pounds.With all that weight its not surprising he can do that.   
       Although the Browns aren't that good I would still pay to go to a game just to see Peyton Hillis if I lived in Cleveland. His explosiveness and power are unbeatable. With two mediocre seasons with the Denver Broncos I think Peyton Hillis has found his new home. All-in-all Peyton Hillis is a beast
        

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea development. I do agree with you that Peyton Hillis is a beast. I think you could of used more descriptive words (Even though beast is a pretty good word, maybe I could use some work on descriptive words, (GOOD))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you picked a player you liked and then wrote about him because if you write about something you like you will write better. (Thats what i do)

    ReplyDelete