Friday, May 18, 2012

Three Facts One Fiction


Author’s Note: I wrote this piece because it looked like it would be a fun piece to write. Also please look at my sentence frequency.

I got my fake tooth when I was nine years old. When I was in the dentist’s office I was asked if I wanted to be numbed or have laughing gas. Of course when I was nine I chose the laughing gas. First of all because it didn’t involve needles and second of all my mom told me it would feel just like someone was tickling me.

Unfortunately it wasn’t ticklish, but it tasted like bubble gum!  After half an hour it quickly started to taste like metal. Anyways after one hour of intense pain they finally wiggled the tooth out, but the pain didn’t stop there and I’m not talking about physical pain. I mean the days afterwards when I couldn’t eat anything harder than a French Fry and nothing carbonated when I drink. Although that only lasted a couple days I still can’t eat starburst or milk duds.

No comments:

Post a Comment